How to get started with FROG @ease for Bullfrog Spas
Bromine users: Drain, clean and refill the hot tub before using FROG @ease.
Dichlor users: Test your hot tub water to determine the Cyanuric Acid level:
- If it’s below 20 ppm, you can convert immediately to FROG @ease
- If it’s higher, you’ll need to drain, clean and refill the hot tub.
Now, Let’s Get Started!
Watch this video get started:
Or Follow these directions:
- Test the hot tub water with FROG @ease Test Strips and balance your Total Alkalinity, pH and Total Hardness (for help, see our water balance guidelines)
- Add FROG Jump Start® for a start-up shock
- Set the dial on the FROG @ease blue Mineral Cartridge to #4 (the dial is on the bottom of the cartridge)
- Set the FROG @ease silver SmartChlor Cartridge per the chart: (the dial is on the bottom of the cartridge)
- Place the cartridges in the holder and insert the cartridge holder between the filter cartridges, pushing down until it stays in place
- When the SmartChlor Cartridge is empty, replace it
- After 4 months of using the Mineral Cartridge, replace the entire FROG @ease System that includes a FROG @ease Mineral Cartridge
- Shock hot tub using FROG Maintain™
SHARE A COMMENT