The ultimate delivery of hassle-free Fresh Mineral Water® care for in ground pools up to 40,000 gallons. Taking care of your pool has never been easier. Designed using FROG’s No-Touch delivery system, the minerals in our Pool Frog Model 5400 continually work hard to control bacteria and keep the pH neutral so your pool water stays clean and clear for weeks. With no daily dosing or heavy chlorine odors, the complete Pool Frog Fresh Mineral Water pool system can allow you to cut chlorine use by up to 50%* compared to standard water treatment programs.
- Fresh Mineral Water System for Pools 10,000 to 40,000 gallons
- Pre-filled cartridges for no mess, no guess and no stress pool care
- Kills bacteria with up to 50% less chlorine*
- The Mineral Reservoir lasts all summer or 6 months whichever is shorter
- The 2 lb. Bac Pac® of chlorine last 1-2 weeks depending on pool usage
- Use with FROG BAM® for a 90 Day No Algae Guarantee!
- Easy to use with weeks of consistent and effective water sanitization
- Bac Pacs and FROG BAM containers are recyclable when empty
How It Works
The FROG Fresh Mineral Water pool system utilizes a patented combination of sanitizing minerals along with a LOW level of chlorine to destroy bacteria. All components are introduced into the water via the Cycler that is installed after the pump and filter. The Mineral Reservoir contains our patented combination of minerals designed to protect your pool water against bacteria as well as help keep your pool’s pH balanced. One Mineral Reservoir will last an entire season or up to 6 months. For year round pools, simply use 2 reservoirs. The chlorine Bac Pac is dialed into your pools exact needs, dispensing low levels of chlorine and typically lasts anywhere from 1-3 weeks. The patented control dial on the front of the cycler lets you easily manage the amount of water flowing through the Fresh Mineral Water sanitizing system. Less waste. Less work. Leaves your pool for nothing but fun!
- Manuals & Docs
Annual costs are comparable, if not lower, than using 3” chlorine pucks in skimmers or floaters. There’s no sticker shock as found with salt and UV systems. FROG users rave about how little time is required to maintain their pool. No daily dosing. No lugging heavy buckets, and no concerns of salt corroding their pool equipment and surrounding areas. Still thinking about salt? Click here to learn the facts.
Manual & Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use the Pool FROG System?
Less work. Less chlorine. Prefilled replacements mean no touching chemicals. The system of minerals and low levels of chlorine destroys bacteria, leaving water soft and crystal clear.
How long do the minerals last?
6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter. See Mineral Story for more details.
How long does the Bac Pac last?
Typically 7-10 days for in ground pools. Consider an XL PRO for longer chlorine life.
- * Compared to the minimum EPA recommended chlorine level of 1.0 ppm for a stabilized swimming pool.
- ^ Minerals last 6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter.