- Fresh Mineral Water System for Pools 5,000 to 10,000 gallons
- Two pre-filled cartridges for no mess, no guess and no stress pool care
- Kills bacteria with up to 50% less chlorine*
- Minerals in the green cartridge last all summer
- Chlorine lasts 3-4 weeks because you only need a low 0.5 ppm level
- Flippin' FROG XL flips over when the chlorine cartridge is empty
- Easy pull off and snap on convenience with a 5 setting dial on the chlorine cartridge
- Chlorine cartridge is recyclable when empty
How It WorksPush the orange chlorine cartridge into the bottom of the green mineral cartridge until it snaps in place. Set the dial on the bottom of the orange cartridge per the manual. Tether it to the pool and place in the water. The mineral cartridge lasts an entire summer^ while the chlorine cartridges last roughly 3-4 weeks. Simply replace the bottom chlorine cartridge when Flippin’ FROG XL flips over.
Water Balancing is vital for any sanitizer to work effectively, see our easy guide.
- Manuals & Docs
ComparisonMost pool owners haul heavy chlorine buckets to the pool side and dump chlorine into their pool or skimmer on a daily basis. That's a lot of hassle and those costs add up quickly. Flippin' FROG XL operates at only .5 parts per million of chlorine compared to 1-3 parts per million for most pools so you'll spend less on chlorine and experience soft, silky water all summer.
Manual & Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use Flippin' FROG XL?
If you have a 5,000 to 10,000 foot pool, this is the easiest way to keep it clean and clear.
What's different about Flippin' FROG XL?
It is not just a floater. It uses minerals to destroy bacteria so chlorine can be reduced to much lower levels. The result is soft water without bleached swimsuits or smelly odors.
How long does the green mineral cartridge last?
6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter.
How long does the orange chlorine cartridge last?
3-4 weeks. Replace when Flippin' FROG XL flips over.
- * Compared to the minimum EPA recommended chlorine level of 1.0 ppm for a stabilized swimming pool.
- ^ Minerals last 6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter.