All the benefits of the Pool FROG Model 5400 in ground Fresh Mineral Water pool system with the added value of a larger chlorine pac that lasts longer on pools up to 40,000 gallons, leaving your more time to enjoy your pool. The FROG’s No-Touch Fresh Mineral Water® system, controls bacteria using a combination of minerals and reduced chlorine levels, keeping your water clean and clear for weeks at a time with no daily dosing or heavy chlorine odors because chlorine use is reduced by up to 50%*. Don’t spend hours sanitizing and cleaning your pool, when the Pool FROG XL Pro does the work for you, while you and your family experience an endless summer.
- Fresh Mineral Water System for Pools 10,000 to 40,000 gallons
- Pre-filled cartridges for no mess, no guess and no stress pool care
- Kills bacteria with up to 50% less chlorine*
- The Mineral Reservoir lasts all summer or 6 months whichever is shorter
- The 6 lb. Chlorine Pac® last 2-3 weeks depending on pool usage
- Use with FROG BAM® for a 90 Day No Algae Guarantee!
- Easy to use with weeks of consistent and effective water sanitization
- The FROG Chlorine Pacs and FROG BAM containers are recyclable when empty
How It Works
The Pool FROG XL Pro features a Pool Frog Cycler and Mineral Reservoir Series 5400 along with a second Pool Frog Cycler designed to fit a Pool Frog 6lb chlorine pac. This patented Fresh Mineral Water pool system utilizes a combination of sanitizing minerals along with a LOW level of chlorine designed to destroy bacteria, without irritating skin or fading swimsuits. With our patented mineral formula, chlorine use can be cut up to 50% over standard water treatment programs. The Pool FROG XL Pro does the work automatically; simply insert the Mineral Reservoir into one Cycler for a summer’s worth of protection and replace the pre-filled chlorine pacs when empty – about every 3-4 weeks.
Have questions about your pool while using POOL FROG XL Pro, click here.
Water Balancing is vital for any sanitizer to work effectively, see our easy guide.
- Manuals & Docs
Annual costs are comparable, if not lower, than using 3" chlorine pucks in skimmers or floaters. There's no sticker shock as found with salt and UV systems. FROG users rave about how little time is required to maintain their pool. No daily dosing. No lugging heavy buckets, and no concerns of salt corroding their pool equipment and surrounding areas. Still thinking about salt? Click here to learn the facts.
Manual & Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use the Pool FROG System?
Less work. Less chlorine. Prefilled replacements mean no touching chemicals. The system of minerals and low levels of chlorine destroys bacteria, leaving water soft and crystal clear.
How long do the minerals last?
6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter. See Mineral Story for more details.
How long does the Pac last?
Typically 3-4 weeks depending on pool size and use.
- * Compared to the minimum EPA recommended chlorine level of 1.0 ppm for a stabilized swimming pool.
- ^ Minerals last 6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter.