For in ground pools up to 25,000 gallons, with no room for installing a complete FROG Fresh Mineral Water® Pool System, there’s Instant FROG. This insurance policy against bacteria sits in the skimmer basket of your pool and lasts all summer, while reducing chlorine use and making pool care an instant success. The Instant FROG Mineral Pool Sanitizer uses the same revolutionary mineral formula and technology as our POOL FROG® products and reduces chlorine use by up to 50%, resulting in less skin irritation, faded bathing suits and a cleaner feeling pool.
- Fresh Mineral Water System for In Ground Pools only up to 25,000 gallons
- Kills bacteria with up to 50% less chlorine*
- Simply sits in the skimmer basket and lasts all summer or 6 months whichever is shorter
- Supplement with a low level of chlorine through a floater, chlorinator or place a chlorine puck under Instant FROG in the skimmer
- Use with FROG BAM® for a 90 Day No Algae Guarantee!
- Great way to try FROG Minerals and upgrade to a POOL FROG if you like it
How It Works
Instant FROG is quick and easy to install, simply drop it into your pool skimmer for the entire summer(6 months), allowing you to turn your chlorinator down or fill your chlorine floater less full because you only need a low 0.5 parts per million of chlorine. Simply replace it every spring, for continued protection.
- Manuals & Docs
Only Instant FROG provides immediate bacteria killing protection for the pool! Other products may claim to be as good as Instant FROG, but they either require an installation or are copper-based formulas that remove algae but do not sanitize.
Manual & Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use Instant FROG?
If you have an in ground pool with no room for a system installation, Instant FROG provides mineral protection that sits in the skimmer.
What size pool will Instant FROG handle?
Up to 25,000 gallons - in ground pools only. Above ground skimmers are too small.
What else do I need to use with Instant FROG?
Always maintain a low chlorine level of at least .5 ppm and shock when needed.
- ^ Minerals last 6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter.