- Fresh Mineral Water System for Pools 10,000 to 40,000 gallons
- Pre-filled cartridges for no mess, no guess and no stress pool care
- Kills bacteria with up to 50% less chlorine*
- The Anti-Bac Mineral Pac® lasts all summer or 6 months whichever is shorter
- The 4 lb. Torpedo Pacs® of chlorine last 3-4 weeks depending on pool usage
- Use with Pool Wake Up!® for pool opening and Pool Hibernation® for winterizing
- Easy to use with weeks of consistent and effective water sanitization
- Torpedo Pacs and the Wake Up! and Hibernation products are all recyclable when empty
How It Works
The FROG Leap Mineral system utilizes a patented combination of sanitizing minerals along with a LOW level of chlorine for a complete water care system. All components are introduced into the water via a housing known as the Infuzer® that is installed after the pump and filter. FROG Leap Twin has two Infuzers - one for the Anti-Bac Mineral Pac that destroys bacteria all summer^ and the other for the 4 pound Torpedo Pac that precisely meter the right level of chlorine for each pool.
- Manuals & Docs
Annual costs are comparable, if not lower, than using 3" chlorine pucks in skimmers or floaters. There's no sticker shock as found with salt and UV systems. FROG users rave about how little time is required to maintain their pool. No daily dosing. No lugging heavy buckets, and no concerns of salt corroding their pool equipment and surrounding areas. Still thinking about salt? Click here to learn the facts.
Manual & Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use the FROG Leap Twin System?
Less work. Less chlorine. Pre-filled replacements mean no touching chemicals. The system of minerals and low levels of chlorine destroys bacteria, leaving water soft and crystal clear.
How long do the minerals last?
6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter. See Mineral Story for more details.
How long does the Torpedo Pac last?
Typically 3-4 weeks on most in ground pools.
- * Compared to the minimum EPA recommended chlorine level of 1.0 ppm for a stabilized swimming pool.
- ^ Minerals last 6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter.