The POOL FROG Twin features all the benefits of the POOL FROG Model 6100 Fresh Mineral Water System® with the added value of a larger chlorine pac, designed to last longer on pools up to 25,000 gallons. A larger chlorine pac means less maintenance for you and more time to enjoy your pool. No more measuring out or handling stinky chlorine for your pool. With our one-of- a-kind, No-Touch Fresh Mineral Water delivery system, just insert the mineral reservoir and extended chlorine pac into the cyclers and watch as your water stays clean and clear for weeks, with no additional maintenance. Finally there’s a Fresh Mineral Water pool system you can trust all summer long. Only available at your local Doughboy Pools retailer.
- Fresh Mineral Water System for Pools 10,000 to 25,000 gallons
- Pre-filled cartridges for no mess, no guess and no stress pool care
- Kills bacteria with up to 50% less chlorine*
- The Mineral Reservoir lasts all summer or 6 months whichever is shorter
- The 4 lb. Chlorine Pacs last 3-4 weeks depending on pool usage
- Use with FROG BAM® for a 90 Day No Algae Guarantee!
- Easy to use with weeks of consistent and effective water sanitization
- The FROG Chlorine Pacs and FROG BAM containers are recyclable when empty
How It Works
The Pool FROG Twin is a Fresh Mineral Water pool system designed with a pre-filled chlorine pac that meets the EPA requirements to lower chlorine levels by up to 50%. The POOL FROG Twin Cyclers serve as a “water treatment center” by controlling the flow of water through all FROG components. To use the POOL FROG Twin simply install it after your pump and filter, insert the Mineral Reservoir and larger chlorine pac into their designated cyclers, sit back, relax and enjoy your pool all summer long. Our unique Fresh Mineral Water pool system utilizes a patented combination of sanitizing minerals along with a LOW level of chlorine to destroy bacteria.
- Manuals & Docs
Annual costs are comparable, if not lower, than using 3" chlorine pucks in skimmers or floaters. There's no sticker shock as found with salt and UV systems. FROG users rave about how little time is required to maintain their pool. No daily dosing. No lugging heavy buckets, and no concerns of salt corroding their pool equipment and surrounding areas. Still thinking about salt? Click here to learn the facts.
Manual & Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use the Pool FROG System?
Less work. Less chlorine. Prefilled replacements mean no touching chemicals. The system of minerals and low levels of chlorine destroys bacteria, leaving water soft and crystal clear.
How long do the minerals last?
6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter. See Mineral Story for more details.
How long does the Pac last?
Typically 3-4 weeks for above ground pools.
- * Compared to the minimum EPA recommended chlorine level of 1.0 ppm for a stabilized swimming pool.
- ^ Minerals last 6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter.